Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?

A. My husband.

2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?

A. A good hour or so.

3. Who do you speak to the most?

A. My friend T. calls me almost every day. Otherwise, my husband.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?

A. I don't answer unknown numbers.

5. Do you phone friends at work?

A. I sometimes do but try not to.

6. Do you make personal calls at work?

A. I work from home.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?

A. Usually my husband.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?

A. The landline, mostly. According to my cellphone I have used it just over 15 hours in the year I have had it.

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?

A. I'd like to chat to Gal, Kwizgiver, Bev, Zippi, Stacy . . . all the regulars on Sunday Stealing and Saturday 9.
   
Pancakes

1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?

A. Plain with blueberries cooked in them.

2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?

A. With blueberries only.

3. For breakfast or for dinner?

A. Breakfast.

4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?

A. Maple syrup with bacon.

5. Favorite pancake restaurant?

A. IHOP I guess.

Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on!

I'm not much of a cook. Sorry.


__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. enjoyed your answers hope you have a a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hungry for pancakes now! Hee, hee!!! I loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had NO IDEA so many people still had landlines ... go figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a land line, same one we've had for 50 years. Just never got around to changing it,

      Delete
  4. I love blueberry pancakes, but my husband doesn't like blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. blueberries are a good addition. i also liked it when we had sourdough starter and added freshly picked huckleberries. Those were the best ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.