Sunday, September 02, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?

A. My health.

2. Name three exotic countries you would like to visit.

A. New Zealand, Australia, and Ireland.

3. What do you think the secret to life is?

A. We're not really alive. We're all figments of imagination of a giant.

4. What was the best concert you ever attended?

A. Elton John playing by himself.

5. What is a song you can listen to over and over and not get tired of?


A. Hotel California, by The Eagle.

6. What do you think is the worst movie music soundtrack or score?


A. I have no idea. But I think Forrest Gump's soundtrack is one of the best.

7. What is a song you wish wouldn't get stuck in your head but always does?

A. (Don't Go Chasing) Waterfalls, by TLC

8. Who was your first date?


A. His name was Mike.

9. Do you still talk to your first love?

A. My husband was my first love, so yes.

10. What was your first alcoholic drink?

A. I don't know. Probably the dregs from my father's beer can or one of his glasses of liquor when I was three years old or something.

11. What was your first job?

A. Babysitting.

12. What was your first car?

A. It was a Datsun. Very ugly.

13. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

A. I flew to Spain.

14. Who was your first best friend & do you still talk?

A. That was either Allison or Donna, and no, I don't talk to either of them.

15. Whose wedding did you attend the first time?

A. I am not sure, but I think it was my uncle's wedding.

16. Tell us about your first roommate.

A. My husband was my first roommate. He's a guy. He does guy things like leave his socks in the floor and walk around the house with dirt on his boots.

17. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?

A. I would wish for better healthcare for everyone.

18. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

A. How to dance.

19. Did you marry the first person you were in love with?

A. Yes.

20. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?


A. I took piano lessons because my mother made me take them.

21. What is the first thing you do when you get home?


A. Take off my bra, followed by my jewelry.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. In answer to #1 I would change my gullibility.Putting trust And believing in people really hurts sometimes.The secret to life is don’t think about it! It will depress you for sure! I’m still friends with my first crush.I have had a few relationships but didn’t know real love till the last man in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Elton John would be phenomenal! I would love to see him. I would also like to learn how to dance. That is a really good answer! Love all of your answers! Have a nice long weekend!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, we both took piano lessons because our Moms made us/wanted us to. I do wish that I had applied myself to those lessons now but, hindsight is always 20/20. Have a great Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your song choice, too. So many good ones out there, it was hard to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good song choice. I listen to that one ever so often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this place isn't real life, it's a hologram!
    Elton John is an amazing one man act. I saw Jean Pierre Rampal in concert one year and it was hard not to chose him. It was magical.
    Thank you for wishing for better health care for all. We have been slowly slipping into second rate status because of many things but this is a big part of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.