Thursday, November 02, 2017

Thursday Thirteen: People on the Beach

Game in progress.

Sandlot football for real.

Sun, surf, sand.

Walking the boardwalk.

Taking baby for a walk.

A tender moment.

Did she say yes?


Time to fold the blanket.

Done for the day.

Bike versus skateboard.

A stroll with a seagull.

Just after sunrise.

Waiting for the sunrise.


________
 
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 524th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. Not one of my favorite landscapes to visit, though I must admit it often makes for some stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to tell us something? I want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like the exact opposite of what I'm living. There is snow in m y yard and more coming down. Not exactly Christmas yet, but certainly the beginnings of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. I can't decide which I like better: sunrise or sunset on the beach. Guess I love them both equally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice T13 for a look at your beaches. Our beaches get blustery at the end of fall. The water cools down even more, to little over 58 degrees. Brrr! Some friends came in early summer one year. They thought they'd like to go swimming, but our cold water was a shock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.