Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sunday Stealing: More Monsters

Sunday Stealing

The goblins and ghouls ask questions:

Ghost: What would you like on your tombstone?

A. Words. (Ghost: Smart aleck.)

Dracula: Are you afraid of aging? Or death?

A. I'm more afraid of being old than I am of dying.

Nosferatu: What, as a child, did you imagine went bump in the night?

A. Just the usual monsters, I suppose. Living with two parents who fought all the time and threw things at one another was scary enough; I really didn't have to imagine much.

Godzilla: What do you do when you are angry? Are you ever destructive?

A. I yell sometimes. Mostly I fuss. Sometimes I slam drawers. I am not destructive. Although the drawer might beg to differ, I suppose.

The Blob: Do you collect anything? If so, what and why?

A. I collect Christmas mice, because I think they're cute and I have a long history with them. I also collect signed books and have a nice collection of works signed by their authors.

Zombie: When was the last time you trusted your gut? Was it successful?

A. My gut and I are not on speaking terms.

Mothra: What is something dangerous that attracts or fascinates you?

A. Fire.

King Kong: What are some questionable choices you've made lately?

A. I have put off seeing a doctor about an issue with my foot for far too long.

Alien: What is your strangest feature?


A. My sense of humor.

Cthulhu: Do you like the ocean? Why or why not?

A. I like to watch it. I am not much on getting in it. It is hard on my skin.

Nessie: Have you ever felt invisible to people -- the feeling of not existing?

A. Yes.  (The answer is invisible.)

Mutant spider: What is one of your biggest fears?

A. Growing old and living under a bridge and eating out of dumpsters.

Werewolf: If you could change into any nonhuman animal and back at will, what animal would you change into and why?

A. A deer, because they are curious animals and can blend in and move quickly. Or a dragon. If you can be a dragon, you should always be a dragon.

Golem: If you could make up an imaginary friend, what would they be like and why?

A. I had imaginary friends when I was a child. They were always nice although they did occasionally get blamed for thing that somehow sort of happened.

Leprechaun: What is your "pot of gold" (or white whale, if you'd rather).


A. Um. I don't understand this question. I guess that is why I can never find the end of the rainbow.

Sharktopus: What is something you've done that was ridiculous or a bad decision?


A. I once left a job that I shouldn't have, a very long time ago.

Robot: What is a habit you do without thinking?

A. Eat.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. I guess there is always the hope that we will be senile and unaware of dining on dumpster delicacies while living in a Whirlpool box under the bridge. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few books signed by authors, but the science fiction writer, David Gerrold (he wrote Trouble with Tribbles for Star Trek) is a friend and I have most of his books. I sat him down one night with a stack of books and a pen and told him to sign them all...I figured his signature might increase their resale value someday (but I probably will never sell them) Sadly, this was before he wrote his trilogy in which there is a character named Bev Sykes. THOSE books are not autoraphed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nessie.. Ha! You are so fun! I chose White Whale, because that has a good explanation, e.e. Obsession.
    Old Age is not so bad, but dementia is hell. Now that you do not want to have.
    Always remember how many people love you, are glad you are on the Earth and glad they met you, and who wish you well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.