Sunday, December 09, 2007

More Colorful Days

I have been away from my blog for almost 72 hours and I have missed it.

Now that I'm here, I don't know what to write about. I could write about someone calling me an angry white woman this week. That was in reference to remarks I made about government, federal and local, and how governing in all its forms seems to have melted into the lowest form of idiocy.

It made me feel like having an opinion was wrong.

Or I could write about a sick relative, or my visit with my great aunt, or shopping for the holidays.

It all seems boring, though, and I don't want to bore.

Maybe later I will have thought of something. Until then, here are pictures of more colorful days:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.