Friday, March 30, 2007

For the last several weeks, I have been watching reruns of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer on FX while I lift weights and lunge and ride the exercise bike.

Every morning I have seen this Cesar commercial during the show. Those dogs are so cute! And the guitar plunking that goes with it is trapped in my brain! Somebody make it stop!

I have been watching Buffy because I only saw up through I guess season four. I really liked the show and the characters. When the show moved from WB to UPN, I couldn't get the channel and so I missed three seasons. I don't know how it ended. Then I realized a few weeks ago that Buffy was on in reruns and in the last of its seven seasons. So I am watching to see how it all ends, even though I am a little spotty on the details, having missed two other seasons of the show.

I have the first two seasons on DVD. Maybe eventually I will get the whole series so I will have it. Something for the Christmas list, maybe.

Anyway, when season seven winds up here in two weeks, I'll be back to watching DVDs and exercising to that. Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.