Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Instead of Working

I answered these questions. They were sent to me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. But my uncle stole my name and his daughter, who is two years younger than I, has the same first name and middle initial as I do. My mother really did not like that.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sometime earlier this year.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It is nearly illegible, very tiny and cramped. It is getting worse as I age.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Vienna Sausages.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. I don't know anyone else like me, though. Which probably says a lot, I'm just not sure what.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Moi? Be sarcastic? Never!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. I had them removed in 1994. I was supposed to be off from work for one day; I ended up being out sick for two weeks. There were complications.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not now. Maybe when I was young. Back then I went up in a small plane. I've also been in a hot air balloon.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes. They're gre...at!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Depends on the shoe.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am strong mentally but not physically.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I don't eat ice cream but I like Chocolate Obsession Soy dessert

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm overweight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The people whom I never had.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?No.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and white sneakers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Raisins.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence. Well, the air purifier. Plus the bell on the microwave keeps dinging to let me know the rice is done.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Breakfast cooking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A person I was interviewing for an article.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Women's tennis.

26. HAIR COLOR? Brown with lots of white coming in.

27. EYE COLOR? Hazel

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? Strawberry shortcake.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, for about the umpteenth time. I haven't been to the theater in so long I can't remember what I last saw.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White with a logo on it.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate anything.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm in between books.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Go blog yourself. rosie.com.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night.

39. FAVORITE SOUND? Nature noises. The wind whistling, the frogs chirping, the birds singing.

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Spain and France. I guess that means France, I think it is further away.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I make my friends laugh.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.