Tuesday, May 15, 2007

More Harry Potter

J. K. Rowling, on her official site, is pleading with folks who might get a sneak peek at the book to stay mum about who lives and dies.

She wants her readers to embark on this last adventure without knowing where they are going, she writes.

Rowling has already said she kills off two main characters. But that probably includes evil guys, too. For all I know, she might mean Snape and Voldemort. They're pretty central to the story, after all.

I also read today that she might pen an eighth book, which would not be more adventures but instead some kind of Harry Potter encyclopedia culled from her extensive notes on Potter's world.

My anticipation for this last book is growing; I am like a kid. I am actually rather surprised at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.