Friday, May 18, 2007

One Word

I think the best word in marketing is this:

Repeat.

Imagine how much the body care business has made because of that one simple little word. Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat.

That's what marketing is made up of, getting consumers to repeat their purchases. Grab a chip, dip it, eat it. Repeat.

Watch one program on TV. Repeat.

Buy one computer, get addicted. Repeat.

Which brings me to my mother's favorite joke:

Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence. Pete fell off. Who was left?

Repeat.

Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence ...

2 comments:

  1. Good joke. Mara told me this joke: Knock Knock. Who's There? Interrupting Cow. Interrupting MOO MOO MOO Who?

    You had to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that joke. It still makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.