Sunday, October 04, 2026

Sunday Stealing

 


1. What are you currently excited about?

A. We've had some rain! Hurray!

2. What do you wish you had more time for?

A. I wish I had more time, period. I don't really have a reason.

3. What would you like to do less?

A. Housework.

4. What do you spend too much money on?

A. At the moment, I am spending too much money on food, but that's because of price increases, not because I am purchasing more.

5. What childhood wish never came true?

A. I thought about being an archeologist at one time.

6. What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?

A. I went to lunch with a friend.

7. What drives you nuts?

A. The way people drive.

8. What keeps you sane?

A. Reading and writing.

9. What historic date is etched in your memory?

A. 9/11 will always be etched in my memories. What a terrible day.

10. What one thing would make your life immeasurably better?

A. Losing weight, but I have hormone issues and hang on to it no matter how little I eat.

 
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

1 comment:

  1. Time, or the lack thereof, seems to be a common denominator this week. I'm glad you received welcomed rain; too many folks have gotten too much of late.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.