TRUE OR FALSE
1. I'm married.
A. True. I've been married for 42 years, soon to be 43.
2. I'm raising a teenager.
A. False. I never had children.
3. I recently vacationed in California.
A. False. The last time I was in California, I was 13 years old.
4. I have traveled to Asia.
A. False. I have been to Spain and France, but not to Asia.
5. I have a dog.
A. False. I have had dogs, I grew up with dogs, but I do not have a dog at the present time. We hadn't been married quite a year when I got Ginger, a mixed terrier and Eskimo Spitz, as a tiny little puppy at the flea market. She lived to be 17 years old, which is quite old for a dog. We kept her outside in a warm cozy doghouse that we filled up with old rugs and fresh straw, and when the temperature dipped, I brought her into the garage for the night. She fought me like crazy every time I did that. I think she actually preferred the colder temperatures.
6. I received money from a class action settlement.
A. True. I have received money from a medical class action settlement, the Facebook class action settlement, and a few others. It's never a lot of money.
7. I've been in the waiting room when a family member had surgery.
A. True. I was in the waiting room when my husband had his ankle surgery, his hip replacement, and when he was hurt on a piece of farm machinery.
8. I have attended a convention.
A. True. I have attended several writer's conventions.
9. I subscribe to my local newspaper (either print or online).
A. True. I wrote for the local newspaper and still subscribe to it.
10. I recently had work done to the exterior of my home.
A. False. We haven't had to do anything to the exterior of the house since last August. Maybe that's recent? If so, then my answer would be true.
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.
__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.