Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Currently

 


Currently, I am:

Reading . . . Desperation in Death, by J.D. Robb
 
Watching . . .  Same as before because the new seasons haven't started yet: JAG, Reacher, Password, The Eye of the Storm, Deadliest Catch.

Listening . . . to Dolly Parton's album, Rockstar Delux, because the country music legend passed away yesterday, and yes, I do own this album. I bought it because she has a duet with Melissa Etheridge on it. I also gave a copy of it to my father for Christmas the year it came out.
 
Eating . . . nothing at the moment. I am chewing gum, though.

Thinking . . . that the field out front looks better with the golden rod mowed down. 
 
Feeling . . . hopeful that I'll get to see the lunar eclipse tomorrow night, although the forecast is calling for overcast skies.

Celebrating . . . the fact that I've been able to pick the guitar up again, after dealing with a shoulder impingement for months. I can't hold it for long, but I'm getting there.
 
Thankful . . . for good people in the world like Dolly Parton. In a world full of jerks, be a Dolly Parton. 

Enjoying . . . a jigsaw puzzle, the new Atlantic magazine, and a new pair of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.