Sunday, October 20, 2024

Sunday Stealing


1. What’s the best birthday party you’ve ever had?

A. My husband threw me a surprise birthday party the year I turned 50. He rented out a room at the local pizza joint and went into my phone and just invited everyone he could reach in my contacts. It made for an interesting mix of people. Good thing everyone liked pizza.

2. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever visited?

A. My favorite place is home. My favorite place to visit is unknown. 

3. How do you like to spend your free time? 

A. I like to play music, play video games, spend time with my husband, not necessarily in that order.

4. What’s one of your favorite bands?

A. The Eagles. I'm listening to them right now.

5. What is the cutest animal you’ve ever seen in person?

A. Baby calves are cute.

6. How would you describe your style?

A. It's just me style. I don't really have a style, although I suppose some people would say I dress rather conservatively.

7. If your wardrobe could only be one color, what would it be? 

A. Blue.

8. What was the first concert you ever went to?

A. I am not sure, but it may have been Loretta Lynn or somebody like that. The first one I went to that I wasn't supposed to go to was The Commodores.

9. What is the best book you’ve ever read?

A. I don't know. I like Annie of Avalon. I like Nancy Drew. I like Lord of the Rings. I like self-help books. Do I have to have a "best"? No, I don't have to have a best and so I don't have one.

10. What’s your favorite movie of all time?

A. Everyone knows it The Lord of the Rings trilogy. But I also like Under the Tuscan Sun, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Replacements, and others.

11. What’s the stupidest movie or TV show you’ve ever seen?

A. It was some Adam Sandler flick.

12. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

A. A salad. That's not exactly a food but you can put a lot of stuff in a salad.

13. What are your biggest pet peeves?

A. Some of these repeated questions are heading in that direction today. I must be in a mood as I answer this. But not putting the grocery cart back ranks up there.

14. Are you more into brains or looks?

A. Brains.

15. Do you celebrate any holidays? What’s your favorite?

A. I celebrate a lot of holidays. I am partial to Halloween just because but it's not something I actually do much about.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. I love GIVING surprise parties more than getting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't like pizza?

    I have to actually read some Tolkien - I've only seen the movies.

    Salads are good - I have them for lunch usually from Monday to Friday.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.