Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What do you hope your last words will be?

A. "I love you."

2. What do you spend the most time thinking about?

A. I spend a lot of time thinking about what I should be doing - and then not doing it.

3. What is something you can never seem to finish?

A. I do not finish novels or long short stories that I start to write.

4. What mistake do you keep making again and again?

A. I open my mouth.

5. What’s the best thing you got from your parents?

A. I received a strong work ethic from my parents.

6. What’s the best and worst thing about getting older?

A. The best thing about growing older is (hopefully) having a little more wisdom. The worst thing about growing older is the decay of the physical body (and I include the mind in that).

7. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?

A. I wish I could remember faces better. I run into people I am supposed to know at the store, and I seldom remember who they are until days or weeks later. Sometimes I never remember who they are. This is frustrating.

8. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?

A. Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies.

9. What have you created that you are most proud of?

A. I am proud of the magazine I made for my county's 250th anniversary. I am also proud of this blog, because I have done it for such a long time.

10. What were some of the turning points in your life?

A. Turning points in my life include my marriage, my college graduation, and several health issues.

11. What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?

A. I have no problem admitting to any of the songs or artists I like.

12. What small impact from a stranger made a big impact on you?

A. 

13. As you get older, what are you becoming more and more afraid of?

A. I am becoming more afraid of losing my health, and I have become more afraid that some of the benefits I expected to have, like Medicare and Social Security, are at risk.

14. What are some of the events in your life that made you who you are?

A. I had teachers who told me I could write, and that supported me. 

15. What could you do with $2 million to impact the most amount of people?

A. I would donate the $2 million to some charity, perhaps Feeding America, after much examination, to ensure that it would be the best place to put the funds to help the most people.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, blogging! I'm terrible with names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice of last words.

    It sounds like we share a common enemy - procrastination.

    And yes - bloggery is something to be proud of. Mine is now 16 years old (mostly tripe but still there ...).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.