Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday Stealing



WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU . . . 

1 - Handwrote a letter to a friend?

A. I haven't written a letter by hand in many, many years. However, I do type letters and sign my name. Maybe that counts for something.

2 - Cried?

A. About three weeks ago I was trying to get in touch with my doctor. I called and the receptionist put me on hold, and then the call died. I tried to call back and received a weird message about leaving a message in the doctor's voicemail. I couldn't get back through and I started to cry out of sheer frustration. Sometimes something that should be easy becomes so difficult I can't stand it.

3 - Fell over?

A. It has been a while since I fell.

4 - Bought a present for someone?

A. Back in June I bought presents for people who have birthdays.

5 - Had a pajama day?

A. I can't remember. Maybe in 2013 when I had my gallbladder removed.

6 - Watched a movie that you wouldn't have gone to the cinema to see?

A. Most any movie I watch would be one I wouldn't have seen in a theater. I can't remember the last movie I watched.

7 - Stayed up all night?

A. September 25, 2010. We drove to Myrtle Beach, found the hotel accommodations lacking, couldn't find another room, and turned around and came back home. Myrtle Beach is a 7-hour drive.

8 - Bought something on eBay?

A. It's been at least 8 years or more.

9 - Colored in a coloring book?

A. I went through my coloring book phase in 2016-2017. I don't think I've done much of it since then.

10 - Told someone you love them?

A. Today.

11 - Kissed someone?

A. Today.

12 - Went to the doctor?

A. Three days ago.

13 - You traveled by train?

A. 1978 when I took a train from Spain to France.

14 - Screamed because you were scared?

A. Not long ago. My husband came in and I didn't know he was home and startled me.

15 - Visited your hometown?

A. I never left my hometown.

16 - Went on vacation?

A. My last vacation was September 2019.

17 - Finished reading a book?

A. Yesterday.

18 - Went to a church service?

A. A while ago.

19 - Wore a hat?

A. A while ago.

20 - Turned off your mobile phone? 

A. Last night.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers! I think I would have cried, too, over your phone call! That kind of thing is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dealing with medical offices these days. It's always such a hassle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.