Thursday, August 15, 2024

Happiness - Day 15

Today I am happy my husband was around to get the wayward calves back inside the fence.

Chasing cows is not my strong suit, though I have done it before. He is better at it and they are more familiar with him, so he has an easier time of it.

When I chase cows, they look at me like, "Who do you think you are, crazy woman?"

So, yay for the hubby being around this morning. Before he retired, I would have had to call around and find somebody to help me run them back into the field.


3 comments:

  1. I love the little things that make us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Chasing cows is not my strong suit." I bet you never wrote that sentence before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.