Sunday, March 03, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What (if anything) are you doing to celebrate St Patrick's Day?

A. I am not doing anything to celebrate that day.

2. What is your least favorite color (to wear, to craft with or to decorate with)?

A. Orange.

3. At a yellow light - do you speed up or slow down?

A. Slow down, usually. Depends on where I am going, where I am, what I can see around the light, the amount of traffic, etc.

4. How many pairs of scissors are in your craft room?

A. One.

5. What are the first three items you have 'saved for later' on Amazon?

A. A toy excavator (great nephew's birthday coming up), Mandela drink coasters, and a book called The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin.

6. Did you plant any springs bulbs in your garden and if so, have any of them come up yet?

A. I have daffodils blooming. But they've been planted for about 30 years.

7. What book, if any, are you reading right now?

A. Democracy Awakens, by Heather Cox Richardson (this has taken me a long time to read, as there is a lot there to digest), and I am listening to Must Love Flowers, by Debbie Macomber.

8. Do you prefer ball point pens, gel pens, or thin tip markers to write with?

A. I write exclusively with a gel pen, a Pilot G-2 05. It's a fine point pen. My husband hates them but they are my favorite.

9. What is your favorite crafting item - the craft item thing you use the most or can't live without? (Exclude basic items like scissors and glue).

A. I don't do much crafting, so I can live without any of it.

10. What are the first 3 items on your grocery list and what is your favorite grocery store?

A. The first 3 items on the list this morning were Nature Valley Cashew Bars, peanut butter, and coffee. My favorite grocery store at the moment is Food Lion.

11. What unfinished craft projects are you working on (or not:) at the moment?

A. I have a piece of crochet by my chair that has been there for a couple of years now. It was going to be a scarf, but I've lost count of the stitches. I think I'm going to have to pull it out and start over. Or not. I'd need to get the dust off of it first.

12. What was the last item you pinned on Pinterest? Or hearted on Instagram.

A. I don't do either one of those.

13. What is the biggest tourist attraction where you live?

A. The Mill Mountain Star.

14. What color is your favorite sweater?

A. Blue.

15. How does your family react when you get a big pile of mail?

A. My husband doesn't say anything about it, usually.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. We both chose "orange" for least favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HC Richardson is a very impressive individual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always interesting to see your answers to these questions. It makes one ponder. When I worked I had a very specific pen I liked, it was a gel. When we got back from our travel and picked up our mail from the post office, the stack was over 1' tall. We threw away all but maybe 6-8 letters. Crazy how much junk mail is out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.