Sunday, February 04, 2024

Sunday Stealing




1. What three words best describe you?

A. Smart, kind, and caring, according to my husband.

2. What makes you unique?

A. My personality and my abilities, according to my husband.

3. Who is someone important in your life?

A. According to my husband, him.

4. What is something that always makes you laugh?

A. According to my husband, him.

5. Who is someone who can always cheer you up?

A. According to my husband, him. Also, people doing stupid things in stupid videos.

(OK, husband has left the room.)

6. When was a time you were really proud of yourself?

A. When I received my masters degree in 2012.

7. What is something that is difficult for you?

A. Moving out of my comfort zone.

8. What three places would you love to travel to?

A. Ireland, New Zealand, and Machu Picchu.

9. What is a fun memory you have with your best friend?

A. We saw Barbie together.

10. If you could have dessert for breakfast, what would you eat?

A. Chocolate cake.

11. If you published a book or wrote a movie, what would it be about?

A. Some kind of fantasy with a strong female lead.

12. Which is easier, math or English?

A. English.

13. What three things make you the happiest?

A. Writing something well, playing music, and my husband (not necessarily in that order). (And he's still out of the room.)

14. What is an event in your life that has shaped who you are today?

A. I married.

15. Which is more important, being kind or being honest?

A. Being kind. There is no need to tell someone they look hideous just because it's the honest thing to say.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard little girls say that seeing Barbie together was great, and not so little girls. I suspect it's The Wizard of Oz of the new millennium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "(OK, husband has left the room.)" Now THAT cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first five answers made me chuckle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Barbie with my sister. Did you watch the Grammy's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 and #2 - I should have asked Mrs PM to answer that for me. And for #3 she would have said "Of course I'm the most important person in your life!".

    #7 I can relate to that. I'm getting better at it at home where I tend not to venture too far outside my comfort zone. However, when I am abroad there is no comfort zone - I just go for it.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to visit New Zealand. I've been to Ireland. I have no desire to go to Machu Piccu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.