Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I could talk about for a little while, and sound like I am sensible:

1. Writing nonfiction news articles.

2. Playing the guitar or other instruments.

3. How to stay with the same person for 40 years.

4. Virginia government and how it works (or rather, how it is supposed to work).

5. The history of Botetourt County.

6. Raising cattle.

7. The ins and outs of a septic tank.

8. How to thoroughly clean a house. (Not that I do, but I know how it should be done.)

9. Allergies or environmental sensitivities.

10. Endometriosis.

11. Fantasy television, movies, and/or books.

12. Dysfunctional families.

13. Journaling and why it can be helpful.

______________


Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 843rd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great list. I think many of us have a few topics on which we sound knowledgeable. And we have topics on which we are the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers especially the ins and outs of the septic tank. Now I would truly like to hear that sensible talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the topic and saving it for a rainy day (all days this weekend actually!).. and #8 made me smile.. i am the same :-)
    My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly don't know a soul other than you who can speak cattle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.