Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing

1. If you could have a remote control that could pause time, what would you do with it?

A. Nothing. I don't need or want that kind of power.

2. What's the silliest thing you believed as a child that you wish were true now?

A. I wish there really was a Santa Claus.

3. If your life had a theme song that played every time you entered a room, what song would it be?

A. Unwritten, by Natasha Bedingfeild

4. If you were a vegetable, and someone accidentally ate you, what would you want them to say after the first bite?

A. That's a bit like wondering what you'd want someone to say if they cut off your leg. I would want them arrested and jailed. But to take this into fantasy, I would hope if I were a vegetable, I would taste good, so I would want them to say, "yum."

5. If you were a flavor of ice cream, which one would you be, and why?

A. I don't eat ice cream so I am not sure what flavors there are, but I will go with Neapolitan because it's multi-flavored and therefore slightly unpredictable with each bite.

6. What's the strangest thing you've ever googled or searched for on the internet?

A. I have no idea. I used to be a news reporter and I searched for all sorts of weird stuff from time to time.

7. If your pet could suddenly talk, what do you think it would say to you first?

A. The cows today would say, "put heat in the barn, it's cold out here."

8. If you were a character in a video game, what would be your special move?

A. I would be able to be invisible.

9. What's the most bizarre item you've ever bought online?

A. Compression socks. I have no idea, really.

10. If you could replace the sound of one everyday activity with your own voice, which activity would you choose?

A. I wouldn't choose any. I don't care for the sound of my own voice.

11. If you were a punctuation mark, which one would you be, and how would you punctuate people's sentences?

A. I would be . . . an ellipsis . . . and I would remind . . . people not to use . . . me too much . . . because so many . . . people do.

12. If you could have any celebrity work as your personal assistant for a day, who would it be, and what tasks would you assign them?

A. I would like to have Betty White as my assistant, and we'd just talk.

13. What would be the worst "buy one, get one free" sale item ever?

A. Used chewing gum.

14. If you could trade places with any fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be, and what would you do differently in their story?

A. I would be Scooby Doo and I wouldn't run from the ghosts/monsters/whatever.

15. If you had to live inside a TV show for a month, which show would you pick, and why?

A. Cagney & Lacey. I'd like to be one of those strong, tough women.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I enjoyed reading your answers. I took one look at the list and decided I just didn't have the energy or creativity today to tackle it. The cows' comment made me laugh. I imagine my Poodle's words about now would be "YOU go outside to potty." Ellipsis....guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of Santa Claus too. I'm not fond of my voice either, but the ringing of the phone drives me bonkers, so ANYTHING would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an ellipsis... what a... great siuggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Used Chewing Gum" (American mode on) That's GROSS! (American mode off).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.