Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday Stealing

 

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?

A. I have a lot of anxiety and I worry a lot. I am not sure what a guilty conscious is, because I am not guilty of anything overly dramatic. I just let little things bother me too much. But I try not to hurt anyone.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

A. No. Mine were cut out when I was about 16, after my braces were removed. I was quite sick for several days from it.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

A. Creamy.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

A. Right.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

A. Silver.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

A. Not that I recall. That was a while ago. But in general, I don't watch public funerals. I didn't even watch Queen Elizabeth's funeral.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

A. I don't know anyone who graduated from high school this year. So, no parties.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?

A. Who cares?

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

A. That I was studious and quiet, and the other kids disliked me because I made straight As.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

A. No.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?

A. I don't like anything with scents. I am allergic to most of that stuff.

12. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?

A. One light switch, five electrical outlets, not counting the outlets on the extension things.

13. Do you know sign language?

A. No. I always thought it would be a good thing to learn, but I never have.

14. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?

A. It's not something I pay attention to, so I suppose so.

15. And the sheets on your bed look like . . .?

A. They're white, crisp, and clean. I change the bed linens every weekend.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


5 comments:

  1. #3 ~ Jif Creamy Peanut Butter is my fav. There's a low-sugar one now that I dig into from time to time. It's a treat.
    #9 ~ I wish I could relate to having gotten straight "A"s. I kinda drifted through School and now know I should have tried harder. I think I was a good student, though, not disruptive or anything. I didn't wanna have to deal with the Old Man when I got home if I had been bad! *lol*
    Fun post.
    Merry Christmas from Red Bird Acres in SE Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Who cares?" answer could have been the right answer to every question! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fresh, crisp sheets. Mine is light blue at the moment, but it's dried outside and smells like winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.