Sunday, December 03, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. If someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to?

A. The Lord of the Rings (books and movies), Little Women (book), Fleetwood Mac, Melissa Etheridge and Sheryl Crow (music), Xena: Warrior Princess, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Star Trek: Voyager (TV).

2. Have you ever found a writer who thinks just like you? If so, who?

A. David Sedaris, maybe, except I'm not a homosexual man. Or homosexual, for that matter.

3. Do you care about your ethnicity?

A. No.

4. What musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime?

A. Melissa Etheridge and Sheryl Crow, but I'm sure there are others, like Juice Newton, Karen Carpenter, Stevie Nicks, Joan Jett, Pat Benetar, etc.

5. Are you an artist?

A. I am not a drawing artist, but I am a fairly creative person.

6. Dog person or cat person?

A. Dog, except I'm allergic to both.

7. Inside or outdoors?

A. Inside, although I enjoy the outdoors. My sinuses don't, though.

8. Five most influential books over your lifetime.

A. 1984, Alas Babylon, The Lord of the Rings, The Children's Bible, Mrs. Osborne the Mop.

9. Would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else?

A. Where I am is just fine, although any of those places would be nice to visit.

10. List the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order.

A. Messing around on the computer (reading, writing, playing video games), cleaning house, cooking, grocery shopping, sleeping.

11. Have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone?

A. No.

12. Could you live as a hermit?

A. Probably. I practically do anyway, since Covid.

13. Do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”?

A. I'm not sure anyone's outside appearance represents who they really are inside. It's certainly not a fair judgment.

14. Three songs that you connect with right now.

A. Rainy Days and Mondays, Vincent (Starry Starry Night), and Landslide.

15. Pick one of your favorite quotes.

A. "So after snow comes fire, and even dragons have their ending." - J.R.R. Tolkien

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.



5 comments:

  1. I didn't really know how to answer #13. You have a great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the songs you chose. Karen Carpenter is one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for Juice Newton, who I don't really know, I love your musical icons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answer to #13 is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Lord of the Rings movies - I've never read the books though. Perhaps I should.

    Star Trek: Voyager improved massively but I still prefer Deep Space Nine.

    :o)

    CHeers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.