Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Happiness Challenge - Day 8

 

Today I am happy because I have a good dentist.

I've had a tooth bothering me for a while. When I finally called about it, my dentist was on vacation, so I saw someone else.

That person did not fix the problem, so three weeks later I went back to see my own dentist.

She's great.

I have a filling in the tooth that was bothering me. She said it had worn down - I grind my teeth even though I wear a night guard - and she refilled her back up and I was good to go.

Today I realized how much the tooth had been bothering me because the bother was gone. Sometime you don't know how much pain and/or discomfort you're putting up with until it goes away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.