Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing




1. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

A. I'm loyal, I'm smart, and I'm kind.

2. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

A. I don't know if it's strange, really, but at one time my life goal was to fly in airplanes until I was taken in the Bermuda Triangle so I could learn what it really was.

3. Thinking of school classes, which were your favorite and least favorite?

A. My favorites were definitely Algebra I, II, and Trig in high school. My favorites in college were English and Sociology. My least favorite shall always be Physical Education. 

4. What is your favorite fast food?

A. A cheeseburger.

5. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?


6. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?

A. I went to one once to observe to see if I could do it. I decided I could not.

7. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?

A. It stays at a low-grade blah level, mostly.

8. What arts and crafts have you tried and decided you were bad at?

A. I am bad at drawing, knitting, and making paper.

9. What is the truest thing that you know?

A. We do not know what we think we know.

10. Are you more of a giver or a taker?

A. I hope I'm a mix, but I suspect different people would answer that differently about me.

11. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?

A. I try to. But I am judgmental about a few things. Fascism, for example.

12. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

A. Abdominal surgery.

13. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?

A. Some things are better left unsaid.

14. What is your favorite line from a movie?

A. What's 'taters, Precious? What's 'taters, eh? Po-ta-toes. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. - from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers



15. Can you eat with chopsticks?

A. I don't know that I have ever tried. But probably not.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. I hated Algebra I and II. They didn't teach trig in my high school (and I was the only student in Algebra II...the nun gave me private lessons so I could apply to college). I can't even remember physical education classes, but we must have had them. I asked a friend from high school if she remembers whether we had a shower or not and she agrees with me -- we did not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am disappointed I wasn't able to connect with you while I was in your neck of the woods. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being against fascism is a VERY GOOD THING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fascinated by the Bermuda Triangle. Sadly I think it's nothing supernatural - but wouldn't it be amazing if it was?

    Comfortably Numb - excellent song.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you - some things are better left unsaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.