Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Stealing



1. If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?

A. Hello, world! It's time to stop fighting and start talking. It's time to stop being selfish and start sharing. We are not all individual islands; we're all in this together. We must care about one another and resolve our differences. We all have the power to make positive changes.

2. If your food is bad at a restaurant, would you say something?

A. I have in the past, so I assume I would do so again.

3. What is in your fridge right now?

A. Roasted chicken, lettuce, zucchini, yellow squash, radishes, carrots, Boost, grape jelly, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard. The usual.

4. What are you freakishly bad at?

A. Cooking.

5. Where do you not mind waiting?

A. In a bookstore.

6. What’s something you've tried that you'll never, ever try again?

A. Escargot.

7. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?

A. Gunpowder.

8. If you could be a member of any TV sitcom family, which would it be?

A. I don't know. There aren't too many sitcom families that I relate to. I might fit in ok with the Big Bang Theory folks since I'm nerdy.

9. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?

A. I don't think anything would be good about it, but if I must choose, then it would be not smelling farts.

10. Would you rather live (permanently) in a roller coaster park or in a zoo?

A. In a roller coaster park, although I'd never ride the rides.

11. When scrolling through social media, do you prefer posts from celebrities or from your best friends?

A. I don't care either way.

12. What makes someone a hero?

A. A willingness to die for someone else.

13. What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

A. I have no idea. I'm an old woman, few people make dares with me anymore.

14. What is the stupidest thing you've done on your own free will?

A. Answering these last few questions might come in as a close first.

15. Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life?

A. I will take a pass on both, thank you.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


6 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #14. I almost laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to VISIT a roller coaster park, much less live there! I would be happy in a zoo, tho.

    I had escargot once and was amazed at how delicious it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these questions last night and my brain took a big ol' pass on it. Good for you being able to come up with all the answers. I couldn't come up with a sitcom family, either. And I'd have to agree on the good thing about no sense of smell...it would be just fine with me if I couldn't smell the smells I often have to deal with at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passing on smelling farts does sound like a blessing. For me, it's tobacco. And I had trouble with a few questions, but I muddled through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again my comment disappeared.
    Haha!!#14.
    I've never tried escargots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have laughed so hard that I snorted when I read your answer to #14!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.