Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Redbud & Hyacinth

 


I brought hyacinths with us from the house we were renting from my husband's grandmother when we built this one in 1987. I planted them out front, where I had a flower bed. When we first moved here, I had lots of flower beds. I don't have any now.

But the hyacinths continue to come up anyway.



The redbud tree really makes spring pop around here. That brilliant pink color is everywhere, and it is a delight to see it. I love looking up through a tree at the pink with a blue sky.


2 comments:

  1. Your blue hyacinth reminds me of our bluebonnets! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rosebud tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.