Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday Stealing


LAYER 1: Tell us your . . .

* Eye color: Hazel
* Hair color: Salty brown
* Height: Short
* Righty or lefty: Right


LAYER 2: What's . . .

* Your heritage: Scottish, Irish, German, English
* The shoes you wore today: Sneakers
* Your weakness: Food
* Your fears: Spiders and snakes
* Your perfect pizza: veggie pizza sans black olives
* Goals you’d like to achieve: write a book
* Your first waking thoughts: "I have to pee."
* Your best physical feature: My skin.
* Your most missed memory: Um. If I remember it, how can I miss it?


LAYER 3: Do you . . .

* Smoke: No.
* Cuss: Hell yes.
* Sing: Do Re Me Fa So La Te Do - Yes
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
* Did you go to college: Yes
* Liked high school:  Yes
* Believe in yourself: Nope
* Think you’re attractive: Nope
* Think you’re a health freak: Nope
* Like thunderstorms: Yes
* Play an instrument: Yes


LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drunk alcohol: No
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: Just the prescribed ones.
* Made out: Yes
* Gone on a date: No. I'm married I don't do dates.
* Gone to the mall: No
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
* Eaten sushi: No
* Been on stage: Does making a youtube video count? Oh, I played in a band. I was on stage a lot in high school. Duh.
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No. It's freezing outside!


LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: about 50 years ago.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
* Been caught “doing something”: Yes
* Been called a tease: Not in my presence.
* Gotten beaten up: No, I hit back.

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: 20
* How do you want to die: Hopefully in my sleep.
* What did you want to be when you grew up: a writer
* What country would you most like to visit: New Zealand


LAYER 7: Now tell . . .

* Name a person you could trust with your life: my husband
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Yes I Am, by Melissa Etheridge
* Number of piercings: 2
* Number of tattoos: 0
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Thousands. I wrote for the paper and my byline was there in multitudes every week.
* Name a past experience that you regret: too many to list.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. Actually you are quite right about the first waking thought of the day. :o)
    I'm surprised you haven't written a book. You should go for it.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still time to write a book! I am glad I am not the only one who played a game/remove a clothing item. I played strip Pokeno with my husband when we were first married. I wonder what people thought when I put that down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.