Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Stealing


1. What is the best thing about your birthday?

A. That I'm still alive? Generally, it's just another day, although a few people may remember and give me good wishes or even a present.

2. What is your favorite thing to do for your birthday?

A. Eat white cake with white icing, along with a few strawberries.

3. What’s one thing you learned in the past year?

A. Reaching out to others is not a bad thing.

4. What do you wish for in the next year?

A. Good health.

5. What’s the best thing about turning a year older?

A. I'm not sure there is a best thing. It puts me a year closer to Medicare. Maybe that.

6. What was the most fun thing you did in the last year?

A. We're still in pandemic mode. We don't do "fun."

7. If you could understand any animal, which would it be?

A. Dogs.

8. What is something that used to be hard, but is now easy?

A. Everything is hard. Well, getting dressed is easier since I stopped wearing makeup. I still can't find anything I'm not allergic to.

9. If you could only keep one thing in your room, what would it be?

A. My computer.

10. Which person makes you laugh the most? Why?

A. My friend T. makes me laugh a lot.

11. If you could go back in time, when and where would you go?

A. I would go back to pre-human times and step on a butterfly. Read this if you don't get the reference.

12. If you were to bury a secret treasure, where would you bury it?

A. If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret!

13. What is your favorite memory?

A. The day the first article I wrote came out in the newspaper. That's a good memory. I was so excited to see my first byline.

14. How have you helped others lately?

A. I suppose so.

15. If you had to repeat a day over & over, how you'd want it to go?

A. I kind of do that now. They're just one long, drawn-out chore with a little down time in places.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


5 comments:

  1. I am not allergic to all make up, but my eyes are really sensitive. I cannot wear any kid of make up with red dye in it near my eyes. So, no pink or purple eye shadow. I have trouble with mascara too, but I found one that works for me. These are kind of new issues for me. I had no issues when I was younger. Loved your answers. Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your answer to 11.

    I hardly wear make up for the same reason. My daily intake of anti histamines needs to be doubled and I don't want to do that.

    The first article in the newspaper.... yes, that is very special!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose editing a magazine that was published was kind of cool. or being on JEOPARDY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Anita! I'm getting around catching up and saying hello to everyone after being offline for a month. Loved your answer about seeing your first byline. What an exciting moment that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember if I got excited about my first by-line but over the years, as with you, there have been so many it's no longer exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.