Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday Thirteen

Let's see if I can think of 13 holiday songs - I'll see how far I get before I have to go look some up.















Well, that wasn't so hard. I didn't even have to look any up. I should add videos though. . . click on the song and you can hear it. The link will take you to a youtube video.



__________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 786th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Very festive! I'll pass on clicking, though, as I'll be listening all day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that Twelve Days should count as many songs, with so many versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And So This is Christmas by John Lennon and River by Joni Mitchell are two of my favorites. I will always remember my mother and grandmother singing You Better Watch Out to me and I took it to heart! I thought he WAS watching. Maybe I was pouting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.