Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday Thirteen

My wedding anniversary is coming up, so I thought I'd list 13 things I love about my husband.

1. Big heart.

2. Loyal.

3. Gentle.

4. Understanding.

5. Smart.

6. Patient.

7. Informed.

8. Interesting.

9. He has the best giggle when he laughs.

10. Big hands with a soft touch.

11. Active.

12. Strong.

13. Handsome.

Isn't he handsome? I do miss that uniform since he retired.




___________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 782nd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful list for a beautiful love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo! Happy anniversary to both of you! Today is mine. 38 years. It has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, no wonder you love and treasure him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your love story! Thanks for sharing this window into your romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely got yourself a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.