Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Stealing



1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?

A. Not if I can help it. 

2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?

A. A woman as president of the United States while it is still a democracy.

3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?

A. I would look to see who it is. Whether or not I open it depends on who it is. If I don't know the person, I may not open the door. If it is more than one person, most likely I would not open the door.

4. Have you ever eaten Play-Doh?

A. I have no idea. I certainly haven't as an adult. I can't say what I might have done when I was five.

5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child?

A. I liked them all, but I think Bugs Bunny was probably my favorite. There were other shows that weren't exactly cartoons that I liked: Land of the Lost, H.R. Puff n' Stuff, Isis, and Shazam were among them.

6. Are you a people watcher?

A. Sometimes.

7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one. Which one do you choose?

A. A pear.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?

A. People who go missing without a "I've stopped blogging, bye," notice. Sometimes that is unavoidable, if one becomes ill or dies suddenly. But I always wonder what happened to that person. I think they call that "ghosting" now, don't they?

9. What was the last really funny movie you watched?

A. I can't recall.

10. What word do you use far too often? 

A. F&ck. I think it's my favorite word.

11. How long do you spend in the shower?

A. About 10 minutes.

12. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?

A. Travel to Egypt to see the pyramids.

13. Your favorite flavor of soup is . . . ?

A. Chicken

14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet . . . 

A. And I watch it go on about its business. It hasn't done anything to me.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Bugs Bunny too.
    I teach 4 year olds and they do not eat playdough, so I doubt you did either. I saw a lot of that in the special education rooms though. When I make it, I put things that will make it smell...so ginger, cinnamon, lavender essential oils...the kids still do not eat it. Loved your answers!
    Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO agree with #2, especially "while it is still a democracy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you mention chicken soup. Just because something is familiar doesn't mean it isn't fabulous. PS Yes, you do comment on the posts of a blogger who spreads conspiracy theories. I checked over there and you did today. She just doesn't spread them while participating in our memes. She was virulently anti-Fauci, insisting he made a personal fortune on Covid, and she was very WWG1WGA. Except for checking her comments today, I avoid her. Is she gullible or evil? I can't judge. I just know she's toxic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.