Sunday, August 07, 2022

Thirteen Lives


Last night we watched Thirteen Lives, a movie by Ron Howard, on Prime Video. Fortunately the buffering was not bad.

The movie was incredibly good. It starred Viggo Mortenson (aka Aragorn in Lord of the Rings), Colin Ferrell and other people whose names I did not recognize.

It was the story of the rescue of 12 boys and their young coach, who were trapped in a flooded cave in Thailand.

Even though I knew how things turned out, having read much about the 2018 event, I cried at the end.

But watching it with my husband made me happy.


*I'm participating in the August Happiness Challenge this month!*


3 comments:

  1. I'll have to look for that movie. Ron Howard is an exceptional talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch this--I didn't realize who was cast in it. I like those actors and love Ron Howard's directing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a quick review of it, and need to put it on my "to watch" list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.