Tuesday, August 02, 2022

A Rainbow!


This morning, my happiness came early when we had a shower and then sun - followed by a long (though not bright) rainbow.



It is hard to have a bad morning with a rainbow outside, no matter how dim it may be.

I am also happy because my husband is out on the tractor mowing hay. He's recovered from his hip surgery and eager to get back to work on the farm. I have asked him to call me every so often to be assure me that he is ok, but he seems to be happily ensconced on his farm tractor and having no issues.

My worries are for naught, it would appear.



3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear hubs is back in the saddle! I'm sure he had a happy morning too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you and your husband are emerging from your health issues, and the rainbow seems to be a nice way of congratulating you for making it through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief that your husband is recovering so well! Now to tet your hand issue figured out! Thank you for the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.