Sunday, May 01, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


First Job: Babysitting

First Favorite Politician: Jim Olin, who served the 6th District in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1983 to 1993.

First Record/CD: We had some Disney's children's records, including So Dear to My Heart. My first "grown up" record was, I think, the soundtrack from Grease.

First Sport Played: I never really played sport. Just softball or whatever at recess.

First Concert: The Commodores, although I don't think that's right. I think my parents took me to some country singer's concert before I snuck out to that one.

First Foreign Country Visited: Spain.

First Favorite TV Show: Land of the Giants

First Favorite Actor: Lee Majors

First Favorite Actress: Kate Jackson

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: James. Almost all of my boyfriends were named James. I was looking for the right "James," I guess.

First Encounter with a Famous Person: That would have been when I met Virginia Governor Douglas Wilder, I believe.

First House/Condo Owned: The one I live in now.

First Film Seen: I don't recall the first. Probably some Disney flick.

First Favorite Radio Station: K-92 FM

First Book I Remember Reading: The Cat in the Hat, by Dr. Suess, when I was about four, followed by a memory of reading Bambi, by Felix Salten, when I was in the second grade. I am sure there were many others in between.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Dr. Seuss, how could I forget him? We still have a while unit we teach in Preschool about Dr. Seuss. So much fun. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a life-long avid reader, tryint to recall my first book was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For both of us, the first "grown up" record was the sound track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember wondering if there were little people in my Grand Aunt’s apartment after I saw the Land of the Giants at her home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have loved seeing the Commodores! Lionel Richie's name is cemented on my short list of favorite singers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sisters had the Soundtrack from Grease too.

    I remember Land of the Giants - what a mad program. And Lee Majors too - Six Million Dollar Man, perchance?

    :o)

    Cheers
    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife is an Olin. I wonder if your politician is related. There are Olins around Ashtabula.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.