Sunday, April 03, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A. "My hair looks awful."

2. What shirt are you wearing?

A. I have on a pink t-shirt that says Roanoke Fire-EMS on it. It's a breast cancer awareness shirt. The firefighters wore them some years back and my husband bought several of them. I wear them around the house all the time since he retired.

3. Do you label yourself?

A. I imagine everyone does. But yes, I do. I am a writer, a wife, a musician, a blogger, a terrible cook, and a fairly good friend.

4. What does your watch look like?

A. It's an Indiglo Timex watch with a stretch band. It's silver and gold and the watch face is an actual circle, not digital. The date on the thing is never correct. I would like to have one that doesn't have the calendar on it but I haven't been able to find one since the pandemic started.

5. What were you doing at midnight last night?

A. Sleeping.

6. Last furry thing you touched?

A. My husband's chest. Although I suppose that is hairy as opposed to furry.

7. Favorite age you have been so far?

A. My 40s were not bad. I think my best years of my life to date have been from 2004 to 2013. That's most of my 40s.

8. What is your current desktop picture?

A. I don't have one. I have a solid blue desktop. I have so many little shortcuts on there that a photo makes it cluttered.

9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?

A. The money. I don't need to fly anywhere, that's what airplanes are for.

10. The last song you listened to?

A. Mockingbird, by Carly Simon and James Taylor

11. What time of day were you born?

A. I was born at 3:05 a.m., with the sun in Gemini, the moon in Sagittarius, and Aries rising

12. Where did you live in 1987?

A. We were building the house I live in now in 1987, and moved in late in the year. The house we were renting is about a mile away, give or take.

13. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?

A. Nothing, usually. If I were someplace where I could tell someone and get a refund, then I would do that, but I seldom use vending machines and would be lucky to be in the position for some kind of return.

14. Would you move for the person you loved?

A. Yes.

15. Name three things that you have on you at all times?

A. My watch, my glasses, my clothes.

16. What’s your favorite town/city?

A. The Shire in Middle Earth.

17. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

A. Lunch at Wendy's.

18. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

A. Earlier in March.

19. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear?

A. I wore black pants and a nice top, sparkling earrings and necklace.

20. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

A. Yes.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you wear your clothes out. Otherwise, you'd have a bondsman on speedial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 - I always think that too - I mean MY hair - not yours.

    #11. Another very specific time. Mine is very rough.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of us seem terribly happy with looking in the mirror...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I forget my glasses? I wouldn't be able to see very well. Yes! Those also and my clothes. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Shire would be an excellent place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my memories of my early 40s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 40's were pretty good, too! I enjoyed your answers today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.