Wednesday, March 09, 2022

The Nephew's House

My nephew is getting closer to moving into his new home. Still some work to do, but construction is a long process and somewhat weather dependent.

The house is "across the way" from us. That's his house on the left.




This is a close up with the long lens of my camera. As you can see, on this day there were lots of workers there. Still yard work/landscaping to do and it looks like maybe the columns on the porch need to be installed. Not sure what's happening on the inside, but I know from when we built our house that the interior work seems to take forever.

It's a nice looking home. I like the white siding with the black shutters. Very classy.

I know he will be happy when he is moved in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.