Sunday, February 06, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. The best sandwich

A. An egg sandwich with Miracle Whip

2.  Something you own that you really should throw out.

A. I can think of many things. Old make up. Old spices. Old books. Old tax records.

3.  The scariest animal

A. A snake.

4.  Apples or oranges

A. I'm allergic to citrus. I haven't been able to eat apples well since I had my gallbladder removed, but I'll go with those.

5.  Have you ever tried to get an autograph from someone?

A. Maybe when I was younger. But no one famous.

6.  What happens when you die?

A. You turn into dirt and the worms eat you.

7.  Favorite action movie

A. I'll go with Wonder Woman.

8.  Window or aisle?

A. I presume this is on a plane. I don't really care.

9.  Favorite smell.

A. My husband's chest after he's showered.

10.  Your most popular app on your phone.

A. The Libby app for downloading audio books from the library.

11.  Least favorite smell.

A. Septic system related.

12.  Cats or dogs?

A. Dogs.

13.  If you can only listen to one song over and over for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A. I don't know. Could I have the soundtrack from Forrest Gump?

14.  What number am I thinking of? (I will answer honestly.)

A. 8,932,111,222,333,444

15.  The rest of your life in 5 words.

A. Older than dirt, still rocking.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

9 comments:

  1. There are so many good soundtracks. We were watching the Olympics and one of the skaters was skating to Jesus Christ Superstar. I love music and I hate snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in agreement on the snakes! Oh wow, I never even thought of things like old spices or makeup. I probably should purge a lot of that stuff, too. I believe you have mentioned that "favorite smell" before...that's so sweet. :) You're the second to mention Libby. I've never heard of it before. I'll have to look it up. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 -- I mentioned Miracle Whip in a meme a few months ago and got judged. So stand proud behind your condiment!
    9 -- That's so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish out library had more stuff that Libby could access. I've been thinking about taking a idea from Kwiz and getting a Brooklyn Library membership so I can have ALL the books on tap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just apples themselves you can't eat? Can you have applesauce or apple juice?

    I won't judge you for Miracle Whip, but I have never liked it. It's Best Foods (or Hellman's) for me.

    I think I have spices that may be 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love an egg sandwich.
    I agree with you on the snakes. They scare me to death. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee...how did you guess the number I was thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely dogs for sure! Never owned a cat (or I guess they own us?) With you about the snakes. I remember when we moved from San Diego area to Prescott a few years back we finally got rid of spices we had for about 15-20 years. Figured it was time to let them go :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Older than dirt still rocking" . . .I'm laughing at that answer - good one!!! Also, your answer about autographs made me remember the little autograph books we had when we were kids. We would get our friends to sign them. It also made me think about our daughter's autograph book when we went to Disney. I had forgotten both of those!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.