Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?

A. Seeing family.

2.  What’s the most annoying thing about this time of year.

A. The season starts too early. I don't want to hear Christmas carols at Halloween.

3.  Who do you celebrate the holidays with?

A. My husband, his mother, my brother and his friend, my father and stepmother.

4. Do you travel during the holidays?

A. No.

5. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?

A. I like to do both.

6. Who is the hardest person to buy a gift for?

A. It depends. This year my brother was difficult to buy for, as was my husband. Maybe it was not the year for guys.

7. What is your traditional holiday meal?

A. We don't have one.

8. Does your town get decorated for the holidays?

A. Yes.

9. Do you have a Christmas tree?

A. Yes.

10. If you have a tree, what is on top of it?

A. A star.

11. Do you decorate the outside of your house with lights?

A. No. No one can see my house from the road.

12. What is your favorite holiday memory as a child?

A. My brother waking me up at 3 a.m. to tell me Santa had come, and we'd slip in and see what was under the tree. Then we'd go back to bed, and when we didn't look surprised in the morning my parents would look at each other and say, "They got up in the middle of the night." Seems like that happened many times.

13. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

A. Fudge.

14. Do you have a favorite holiday movie?

A. The Lord of the Rings, which is not really a holiday movie trilogy, but it isn't the holidays unless I see at least parts of the movies.

15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

A. Having my brother over for Christmas Eve and exchanging and opening our presents from one another.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas Eve tradition--we used to have a family sing-a-long but due to Covid we haven't for the past two years. I really miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something I love about your house and not being able to see it from the road. I need a house like that. I am so private.
    I love your memory for #12. That is awesome. Christmas is so magical.
    #14..I just love LOTR! I haven't seen it in a while. Maybe I should watch it again. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen LOTR in a while...time for a re-watch, I think. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.