Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Have you ever been caught outdoors away from shelter during a thunderstorm?

A. Yes. When I was at band camp, the director kept us on the field even though the lightning and thunder was all around us. He made us keep marching until the rain started. I thought it was terribly irresponsible of him.

2. Did you ever build furniture forts as a child?

A. I'm sure I did, but I don't recall anything specific.

3. Do you use any medicines daily? 

A. Yes.

4. When was the last time you used a disposable camera?

A. Years and years ago.

5. When was the last time you flew on a plane?

A. In 1993. I'm not a big traveler.

6. How many first cousins do you have?

A. At least a dozen. I'm pretty sure I missed someone in there, though.

7. What’s the longest period of time you’ve gone without sleep?

A. About 24 hours.

8. Did the house you grew up in have a big yard?

A. I grew up on a farm. We had fields.

9. What has been the most difficult class you’ve ever taken?

A. Some kind of math class, I'm sure. It's been a long time since I was in school and took the core courses.

10. What’s something that’s much more difficult than a lot of people realize?

A. Living a good life. Having a good marriage. Being true to yourself regardless of what others think.

11. What are some things a house would need to have for you to purchase it?

A. Hardwood and tile floors, no mold, preferably one that hadn't had pets or smokers in it.

12. Would you ever go out in public wearing pajamas?

A. Not unless it were an emergency, and I were on a stretcher.

13. Have you ever had a lemonade stand?

A. Yes. When I was young and we stayed with my grandmother, my brother, my young uncle. and I would set up a lemonade stand in the summer. We used the money to go to the skating rink or to see movies.

14. Do you think you look older or younger than your real age?

A. I look a little younger but not by much.

15. Where have you lived throughout your life?

A. I have never lived more than 30 miles from where I am now.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. #10 -- As a barren spinster, I find happy marriages just fascinating. People are so open about they broke up, but who talks about why they stay together? Nobody. Which is too bad, because I think it's infinitely more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was much younger, I always used to wish I grew up like you did--in the same place, with a big family and friends I knew for life. In hindsight, I'm glad I gallivanted all over the place, but it does leave one a bit lonely in the friends department

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest classes for me were math also. I just struggle in that area. Loved your answers! Have a nice day.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sisters always got the profits from our Kool Aid stands--I don't even remember what they did with the money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you had to march with lightning striking around you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine living on a farm. I'm moure of a town/city person. I've walked around a few in the countryside though. I would give it a go though if I had the chance - for a short while.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.