Monday, December 13, 2021

A Clear Phone Screen

A while back, I took the case from my phone, removing the screen protector in the process, in order to have the battery replaced.

The battery replacement went fine. The screen protector, not so much. It was terribly dirty when I replaced it and it bothered me.

Today, UPS brought me a replacement screen protector for my little iPhone 5SE, and in about 20 minutes, I had a clear screen on my phone again.

This makes me very happy as the dirty-looking screen that I had before, with the old screen protector on it, was driving me nuts every time I looked at the phone.

So, yay for a clean phone screen protector! Hurrah for clarity!

I was even able to get the case back on it without a lot of grumbling. Good as new!

It's the simple things, yes?

3 comments:

  1. I went more than a year with a dirty screen (didn't use a protector), and didn't realize that it could be replaced. what a difference it made when replaced!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get this. My reliably happy moment is the first time my cheek touches the fresh pillow case each weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.