Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is the first thing you wash in the shower?

A. I grab the soap and wash my hands, then wet the soap and washrag and wash my face. I put the soap and washrag down and wash my hair, pick the soap and washrag back up, and work my way down.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

A. I don't have a favorite hoodie. I have a jacket that has a built in hood that is washed-out black. I don't like hoodies, as a rule.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

A. Since that would be my husband, yes.

4. Do you plan outfits?

A. Not generally.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

A. Tired, my pain level is a little high, and I feel unaccomplished.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?

A. My asthma inhaler.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

A. My husband and I were looking for a new house. We drove down a road that was rutted and full of potholes filled with water. The house was a ramshackle old place, with the rooms all cut up and it smelled of moldy wood. 

8. Did you meet anybody new today?

A. I haven't left the house this weekend. So no.

9. What are you craving right now?

A. Hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.

10. Do you floss?

A. Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

A. Coleslaw.

12. Are you emotional?

A. I'm human, so yes, I'm emotional.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

A. 1, 2, 3 . . . 1,000!  I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think when I was in band, we drove a bus driver totally nuts by starting "99 bottles of beer on the wall" with "999 bottles of beer on the wall" because it was a long bus ride.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

A. I don't eat ice cream. When I used to be able to eat frozen yogurt, I ate it with a spoon.

15. Do you like your hair?

A. I can live with it. It's not great hair and it's turning white awfully fast. Since I can't use any volumizer products on it, it's flat on my head and doesn't have a lot of body.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I don't like hoodies either. The one I talk about for that question is just a plain sweatshirt with no hood. The hood bugs me and I never put them on my head. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer to #13 was a major blast from the past--I remember long bus rides and the shenanigans we got up to. And the card playing. And the singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice cream is best with a spoon, too. Given a choice between cone and cup, I'll take cup.

    Sending you a cyber hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember ever having a smell in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could smell in your dream? I'll have to send myself a subliminal message to try that one out.

    You can have some of the body in my hair if I can workk out how to extract it!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.