Saturday, August 28, 2021

So I Had This Dream

Friday night, I dreamed I was in the Epsilon Quadrant (wherever that is), and I and others were trying to stop these men who dressed up in black top hats, white face, and suits that looked like a zebra who, when they sang, entranced people who listened to them. Those people would then do their bidding (rob banks, kill people, whatever), and then fling themselves off a cliff.

Somehow we captured them. I believe it involved ear plugs.

While we were taking them back to Earth for trial, Spock came in and did a mind meld with one of them. He then walked away saying we couldn't keep the men, and he let them all go. He'd been taken over by the guy and Spock flung himself out of the space ship.

By then we were near some other planet and we landed. My aunt lived there. I kept telling her not to listen to the men but she wouldn't listen to me. In fact, no one was listening to me, and it seemed only I knew how dangerous these men were.

The men immediately began setting up their singing trap at intersections of streets. My aunt heard them and was heading out and I had to lock her up in a closet.

That's all I remember.

My husband says I dream vividly when I eat mushrooms. I had mushrooms on my chicken marsala at dinner.

I am thinking now I should eat more mushrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.