Wednesday, August 18, 2021

August 18 Happiness Challenge

My house is clean! Not clean like I keep it clean, but sparkling. It's really clean.


I have a young woman who comes in about every 5 weeks to do the mopping and heavy cleaning that I'm no longer able to due thanks to the f*cked up surgery I had in my abdominal area over eight years ago. While it sucks to not have the strength to mop and crawl around under the bed cleaning up spider webs, I'm very happy that we can afford to have this young woman come in and help me every so often. With the heavy cleaning under control, I can manage to dust occasionally and run the vacuum to keep the dirt down.

Today was cleaning day. I'm very thankful that this young woman is available to help me out.

And very happy to have the spider webs gone.


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world.

1 comment:

  1. Color me jealous! About 20 years ago, I had a cleaning lady come in each month and I loved putting my key in the lock, opening the door, breathing in and smelling Pine Sol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.