Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Stealing


1. List your favorite songs.

A. Band on the Run, Stairway to Heaven, Landslide, Like the Way I Do, O Shenandoah! Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

2. Name your favorite bands.

A. Fleetwood Mac, Melissa Etheridge, Sheryl Crow, the Eagles, Linda Ronstadt, the Rolling Stones

3. Who are your favorite actors or actresses?

A. Sandra Bullock, Kristy McNichols (anybody remember her?), Viggo Mortenson, Ian McKellan

4. List your favorite books.

A. The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Alphabet Series mysteries by Sue Grafton, and most any book about writing.

5. Name your favorite movies.

A. The Lord of the Rings, Dirty Dancing, Under the Tuscan Sun, The Replacements, Steel Magnolias, Forrest Gump.

6. What are your favorite TV shows?

A. Supergirl, Penn & Teller, Jeopardy!, Survivor, The Voice, Deadliest Catch, Big Bang Theory, MASH, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (is this coming back, does anyone know?), Downton Abbey.

7. List your favorite foods/drinks.

A. I drink water but I like root beer. My favorite foods are potato chips and cake.

8. Name your favorite kitchen appliance.

A. My dishwasher.

9. What is your favorite animal?

A. The deer. It is my spirit animal. They're also fun to watch.

10. List your favorite scents.

A. I don't do scents, but my favorite scent is my husband's chest.

11. What are your favorite things you do in your free time?

A. Play guitar, read, talk to friends.

12. List your pet peeves.

A. Grocery carts not put in their place, spam phone calls about car warranties, Zantac lawsuits, and Social Security, slow mail.

13. Name things you collect.

A. I collect books, apparently, since I have lots of them. I also collect notebooks, guitars, Christmas mice, and ink pens.

14. What are some things you like to swap?

A. I don't swap.

15. Name some places you've been.

A. Myrtle Beach & Charleston, SC; Williamsburg, VA; New York City; Madrid, Spain; Paris, France; San Hose, California; Reno, Nevada; Orlando, FL.

16. What are some places you'd like to visit?

A. Ireland, England, Scotland, Peru.

17. What classes did you like in school?

A. English and History.

18. What are some crafts you would like to learn?

A. I wouldn't mind learning how to whittle.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.



6 comments:

  1. good to know you also like survivor... we can chat when it comes back. I enjoyed your list of answers. This is a hard one for me. Sometimes before I answer the questions I come read your post first... to get me into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answer to #10.
    I don't swap either.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have added spam phone calls too. I get the car warranty at least once a day. Also, apparently a doctor has recommended me for assistive devices...which I don't know anything about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whittling? You never fail to surprise me!
    Your lists of favorite songs, bands, tv shows and movies reminded me of so many I could have included on my list.
    I have been ordering root beer more often for some reason. It was my favorite as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great bands you have posted there! I love all of them.
    I had out that I had nothing I swapped, then I remembered that I swap books sometimes with my mom or co-workers. Is it swapping if you just borrow? I always give the books back and I always get my books back too. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stairway to Heaven - great song. I tried root beer once in the US and I hated it - it tasted really weird. I envy you being able to play the guitar (I may have said that before).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.