Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child? 

A. Not that I recall.

2. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?

A. A plate that says "Friends are the family we choose for ourselves," a mirror, and a copy of a Van Gogh.

3. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn?

A. No.

4. What does your favorite coffee cup look like?

A. It has Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman on it.

5. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?

A. A pet elephant.

6. Toilet Paper - hard, soft, extra soft?

A. Extra soft.

7. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?

A. We used to have barn cats, but we don't anymore. They bred too much and we had them rehomed.

8. If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door?

A. What a question! Given that this recently happened when I thought I smelled something burning, apparently I'd just run for it.

9. Now, if you only had $10 to buy one thing, what would it be?

A. Food.

10. What’s your favorite type of potato?

A. Um. The kind you eat?

11. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them... and how do you dispose of these socks?

A. I reuse them as dust rags. I don't know how long I keep them.

12. What was the last thing you took a picture of?

A. A picture that I wanted to use as my new lock screen on my cellphone.

13. Do you use a cookbook?

A. Sometimes.

14. Bottled or tap water?

A. Both.

15. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? 
 Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all?

A. I don't make pumpkin pie nor do I eat it.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on #8 (what a question to ask).
    Have a great Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8 -- I hope never to experience that.

    #11 -- I have one tucked behind my big bedroom TV for this very purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headstone picture is funny-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of us want a pet elephant. I actually don't WANT a pet elephant because I want elephants to stay wild, but given the choice of elephant or hippo (one of the most vicious wild animals), I'd prefer elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I wonder why only 6 people have responded to Sunday Stealing t his week)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.