Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Do you ever feel completely rested and unrushed?

A. You mean people actually feel that way?

2. If you had to wear all white for the entire day, how long before you spilled something on it?

A. About two minutes.

3. What would you include inside of your emergency kit?

A. My medicines, bandages, a jar of peanut butter, a water cleaner doohickey, a hatchet, my wind-up flashlight that also will charge a cellphone, the cellphone, a pot, a can opener, and a knife.

4. What’s more fun than a barrel full of monkeys?

A. A hat full chipmunks.

5. Is it hard for you to let go of certain things, even if you have too many of them?

A. Not that I am aware of. Well, maybe my guitars. I can only play one at a time, after all.

6. When was the last time you were ready to throw in the proverbial towel? Did you end up letting go, or decided to fight on anyway?

A. At this particular moment, I am ready to throw in the towel. I don't know yet how this will end.

7. What is the color of awesome?

A. It's an infinity circle that is swathed in blue, white, and black.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?

A. The only one I know of is It's a Wonderful Life, so I'll go with that one.

9. If you could describe your mood in a color today, what color would it be?

A. Gray.

10.  If you could wish for anything and it would come true, you wish for?

A. Good health.

11. What are some of the wacky things that you like to do?

A. I don't know that I do wacky things. At least, they don't seem wacky to me.

12. If you could have any author –living or dead – write your biography, who would you choose?

A. Mary Johnston. She died in 1936 and is from my area. She wrote the best-selling novel of 1900.

13. If you could be a “fly on the wall” anywhere and at any time in history, where and when would you choose?

A. I'd go back to 1609 and be a long-lived fly and listen until about 1700.

14. What is the last thing you made from scratch?

A. I don't know. I cook raw meat frequently but I don't go out and kill the pig or chicken.

15. When we are able to travel again, where would you love to go?

A. Ireland. Scotland. New Zealand.

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

8 comments:

  1. Great answers for #1 and #3 and #11.
    Have a great Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wished for good health. I had my yearly doctor's appointment this past week and everything was good. Every single year though I concern myself that this will be the year they tell me something is very wrong. I hate going to the doctor. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was stumped by the wacky question, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which wall would you like to be resting on in 1609?

    I never thought of adding peanut butter to my emergency kit. Very definitely an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 don’t forget charged battery packs and charger cord. Cell phone is a great idea, provided the emergency is not something like an EMP which would take out the electrical grids and render cell phones useless. Not sure why, but there have been a lot of articles this weekend on what EMPs are and the destruction caused by them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't throw in the towel! Revisit your music, your poetry, or something you love. Let your artist side fortify you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's a doohickey?

    YOu also have to come to England too when you can travel again - we are a friendly nation.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  8. A doohickey is like a thing-a-ma-bob.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.