Sunday, April 04, 2021

Sunday Stealing


1. What’s your favorite kind of cake?

A. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing, although I don't know if I will be able to eat that in the future.

2. What’s your favorite cocktail?

A. I don't drink alcohol. The last time I had any kind of a drink like that, it was called Sex on the Beach. That was around 1985, maybe.

3. If you are alone for the evening, what do you fix yourself for dinner?

A. An egg sandwich.

4. What make was your first car?

A. A Datsun.

5. What is your height?

A. Short.

6. What was your least favorite toy as a child?

A. Dolls. I did not play with them much. I preferred action figures.

7. What’s your favorite cartoon character?

A. Bugs Bunny. What's up, Doc?

8. What’s your dream car?

A. A Toyota Avalon.

9. What’s your favorite pizza topping?

A. I haven't been able to eat pizza for years. But I like a good veggie pizza sans black olives.

10. What’s your favorite sports team?

A. I don't watch sports. I'll go with the University of Virginia college teams.

11. What’s your favorite TV show?

A. I don't have one at the moment. Supergirl, perhaps. So many shows stalled with the pandemic, there doesn't seem to be much new out there.

12. What is your favorite ice cream?

A. I don't eat ice cream, but a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and a cherry on top is on my bucket list.

13. What is your favorite song?

A. I don't have a favorite. I like many songs in many genres.

14. What’s your least favorite chore?

A. Cooking.

15. What was your first job?

A. Babysitting. Isn't that basically every girl's first job?

_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. We have the same favorite cartoon character.
    Oh, I didn't think about babysitting for #15. Good answer.
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree...my first job would have been babysitting. I did not put that though.
    That hot fudge sundae sounds good! I should upgrade my Toyota obsession too. The Avalon is a gorgeous car! Loved your answers! Have a nice day and Happy Easter!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good answers, now I want a sundae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's been so long since I had a REAL hot fudgs sundae. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never babysat. Not sure why, but never did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listed my first job with a paycheck when 8 answered. But yes, I did some babysitting too

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems that everybody like chocolate cake of some description. I love green olives but really struggle with black ones.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.