Sunday, February 07, 2021

Sunday Stealing


1. Can you eat with chopsticks?

A. I don't know that I have ever tried.

2. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?

A. I can tell Monopoly money from real money.

3. What do you think about school uniforms?

A. I don't think about them. I am not in school.

4. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?

A. Mesopotamia.

5. What would make a great new Crayola color?

A. Purple cow.

6. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?

A. No.

7. What do you get in trouble for the most?

A. Opening my mouth.

8. Do you blow your nose in public?

A. If I must. Generally, I try to find a restroom to do things like that.

9. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

A. To the very rich people.

10. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?

A. I have never been a happy person.

11. Who knows more . . . you, or your parents?

A. I'm sure we each know more than the other about one thing or the other.

12. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?

A. The guitar.

13. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?

A. No.

14. Are you completely in control of your body?

A. Usually.

15. What is the coolest web site you know of?

A. My own blog, of course.


_______________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

10 comments:

  1. "I never saw a Purple Cow and hope to never see one
    But I can tell you anyhow I'd rather see than be one."

    I haven't thought of that in years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all of your answers today.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I didn't think about using my own web site as the most fun, though i see that several people said that. Of COURSE "Funny the World" is my most fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drew such a blank on the last question--I should have answered the way you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not really think about school uniforms either.
    I love how you can get to know people from their blogs. That truly is a cool thing. Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mesopotamia would be another civilization I'd like to land my time machine at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anita, I finally got my computer back and posted the whole story at my blog. Besides my Blogger site, I have a Website that has over 200 pages. The link is at the right column of my blog. I did all my pages in html and there is so much more you can do with a page than with Blogger. But Blogger is easier and many people could not figure out my blog set up with inline frames. Oh well, country websites with blogs grew smaller with Facebook. I net Lori through our country websites. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of this Sunday Stealing. What fun! I loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Similar answers to mine, CD - uncanny.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.