Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Thirteen

Things I fear:

1. Losing my husband.

2. Losing my brother.

3. Losing other people I love.

4. Authoritarianism 

5. The patriarchy

6. Snakes

7. Surgery

8. Losing my eyesight

9. Worsening health

10. Not thinking clearly

11. Mean people

12.  Rats

13. Losing myself


_____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 692nd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Change snakes to mice and I share the same fears, Anita. Cheers to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I also am freaked out by a rat. Not snakes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like snakes. Health is an issue for me too. I remember the breaking news about the Challenger disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several we share, I’ll leave it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.