Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

A - Annoyance: "This is your second call about your vehicle warranty."

B - Bestest Friend[s]: My husband, my brother, and I have three women friends with whom I am close.

C - Car: I have always liked the looks of a Toyota Avalon.

D - Day or night: Day, now. When I was younger, night.

E- Easiest person to talk to?: My friend Mama T.

F - Favorite Month: June.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I don't eat gummy anything.

H - Hair Color: Brown with lots of soft white grey in it. That's my hair color, if that's what this is asking.

I - Ice Cream: I don't eat ice cream.

J - Jewelry: My wedding band.

K - Kindergarten: All I remember about it was that the boys always hogged the truck toys.

L - Longest Car Ride: In 1976, my parents drove my brother and me, along with my grandmother and my two youngest uncles, from Virginia to California and back.

M - Most missed person: My grandmother.

N - Number of Siblings: One. I have a fabulously wonderful brother whom I love dearly.

O - One regret: Not taking better care of my health.

P- Part of your appearance you like least?: My feet.

Q- Quote: Love is never wrong. - Melissa Etheridge.

R - Reality TV Show: Deadliest Catch

S - Shoe: Sneakers.

T - Time you woke up: about 7:15 a.m.

U - Unpredictable?: Sometimes.

V - Vegetable you hate: I don't like coconut, but I don't know if it is a vegetable. Siri says it is a vegetable.

W- Worst Habits: Overthinking and overeating.

X - X-Rays: I've had plenty.

Y - Year you were born: Long time ago.

Z - Zoom: I have never zoomed. I used Facetime at Christmas. Does that count?


12 comments:

  1. I don't eat candy often or ice cream. I miss my grandmothers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that regret, too. It's a shame we get so smart after we've done the damage. I never thought to wonder what a coconut is. I probably would have guessed "nut." My Bible study group tried Facetime, but there were so many issues with it that we switched to Zoom, which still isn't the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Wedding band" - we just call it a wedding ring here in the UK.

    I also hate my feet - in fact I hate ALL feet (except newborn baby feet).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are close with your brother! That is awesome.
    I love the Toyota Avalon too! I was at Toyota having some work done and I looked at the cars. I was wanting to see the new Camry, but I found the Avalon instead. It was beautiful! Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header photos!
    I'm working on improving my health--baby steps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh yes my health. The old phrase, if I'd known I'd live this long (feel this way) I'd have taken better care... but probably not

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, you are so right about the damn warranty calls. I literally have been getting 3 or 4 A DAY lately. I just don't even answer the phone unless someone is in my contacts anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A -- Only the SECOND? My new one is that I have qualified for a lower instant rate at any bank I might happen to benk with.

    I like LA Paylor's response!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! I forgot about Deadliest Catch. Which reminds me of Ice Road Truckers. And I also miss my grandmothers and my mom as well. Q answer, is perfect. 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  11. Siri is wrong. lol
    I used to like and enjoy talking to my brother, now he's gotten so winged out that...so has my sister. My sister shocks me.
    We really love the reality show, Deadliest Catch, and also Ice Road Truckers. Oh, there's one about Firemen, too. So, my answer was wrong. duh
    Hope you are enjoying the new found freedom from an alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A -- I get those calls, too! And I don't even have a car. The ones that really bug me are for my Microsoft warranty. I do not have a Microsoft warranty and I know those are scammers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.